HDPE dredging Pipe is most suitable for mud sand delivery and discharge.
Dredging is the process of dredging, widening or deepening waters such as rivers and lakes, and excavating underwater earth and stone by human or mechanical means. The main function of the dredging pipeline is to clean up and transport mixed debris such as sediment and mud.
Traditional dredging pipelines are usually dominated by steel pipes, but steel pipes are prone to rust, corrosion, water delivery costs and other problems. As engineering requirements become higher and higher, such steel pipes gradually cannot meet market requirements.
HDPE Dredging Pipe is made of high-density polyethylene material and produced in various sizes, mainly used for sea transportation of sea sand to dredge mud. HDPE dredger pipes are fabricated and welded into HDPE flanged pipes or fittings for HDPE two-flanged pipes. The dredging pipe is welded with two HDPE flange adapters and two steel flanges that connect the pipes to each other and are covered with float-float clamps to keep them at sea. HDPE dredging pipes are easy to transport, install and use for any dredger or outfall project. Dredger pipes are preferred for agricultural applications, mud dredging, mining projects. Unclogging polyethylene pipes are used with floats filled with polyurethane (foam) material. Some projects require the use of rubber hoses for rivers
or marine dredger applications.
For more applications, HDPE dredgers can be used safely due to the high resistance and long life of HDPE pipe material.
HDPE dredging pipes are typically produced in 12 meter lengths, but can also be produced in required lengths, required thicknesses and diameters. Dredging pipes are easy to apply due to their light weight properties and buoyancy. Dredger pipes are available in different usable areas for large preferences.
HDPE dredging Pipe is most suitable for mud sand delivery and discharge, the performance is as follows：
1. Light weight, saving time and improving efficiency. HDPE dredging pipes are only one-eighth of steel pipes. They adopt flanges and bolts for connection, installation and dismantlement, which mean they are convenient for transportation, repair and replacement.
2. Great flexibility, tensile strength and elasticity. HdPE dredging pipe doesn't break after internal and external force impact, it has great resistance of stormy waves. They could be bended to be a circle by 4-8 pieces in the water. If they are need to be connected on land, they can be connected directly as long
as the concave-convex is within 30 degrees of area.
3. Excellent wear-resistance ability. HDPE dredging pipe's wear-resistance ability is 4-8 times of steel pipe, together with its anti-UV and anti-aging ability, it normally can be used for 5-8 years upon sand content.
4. HDPE dredging pipe is assembled with two metal flanges at both pipe ends. The pipes are connected
by flanges and bolts, which ensure they will not deform and drip when installing and disassembling and
ensure the engineerings high efficiency.
5. HDPE dredging Pipe has smooth outer and inner wall and tiny friction coefficient. Its transmission efficiency is 20% to 30% higher than steel pipe.
6. HDPE dredging Pipe's workable temperature is range from -40℃ to 60℃, it can adapt to bad weather and fluctuated temperature.
7. Whenever on land or water, HDPE dredging Pipe's total engineering cost is lower and more efficient
than other pipes.
|ID||OD||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure|
|Oxidation Induction Time，min，（200℃）||≥20|
|Extension Rate at Break，%||≥350|
|Melt Mass Flow Rate，g/10min（195℃，5kg)||Change of MFR by processing ±20%|
|1）20℃，Hoop Stress： PE100 12.4Mpa，PE80 9.0Mpa，100h||No Failure|
|2）80℃，Hoop Stress： PE100 5.4Mpa，PE80 4.5Mpa，165h||No Failure|
|3）80℃，Hoop Stress： PE100 5.0Mpa，PE80 4.0Mpa，1000h||No Failure|
1. Delivering powder and coal ash in thermal power plant.
2. Delivering mine tailings and slurry, metallurgical mines in the mining industry.
3. Delivering pulverized coal and coal-water slurry of coal preparation plant in the coal industry.
4. Delivering mud and corrosive media with slag in the chemical industry.
5. Delivering crude oil and petroleum.
6. Delivering sand mud slurry for dredger in dredging projects or sand suction projects, and also for seawater treatment projects.