Geothermal pipe transfers heat from the ground into a building to provide space heating and to pre-heat domestic hot water. Geothermal exchange is a clean energy method of heating and cooling commercial and residential buildings. The technology has been proven and applied for decades. In simplest terms HDPE pipe is buried in the ground, allowing energy transfer between the fluid in the pipe and the earth The fluid in the pipe is warmed in the winter and cooled in the summer. The system consists of buried HDPE pipe, a heat pump, and air distribution system.
1. Great flexibility.
2. No salts are deposited on the inner surface.
3. Without electrolysis.
4. Small thermal expansion.
5. Resistance to adverse conditions(high temperature, high pressure.
6. Wide range of dimensions.
7. Easy connection to all connection systems of plastic pipe.
8. Guaranteed quality and insurance for their good function.
9. 100% oxygen barrier existence.
1. Cold and hot water distribution.
2. Solar system, air-conditioning and refrigeration system.
3. Under floor heating PEX systems.
4. Medical foodstuff and chemical industries' PEX.
5. Gas and air distribution.