MPP cable protection pipe is a kind of pipe used for power cable protection, which is extruded from modified polypropylene. It is divided into excavation type and non-excavation type. Easy transportation, simple welding process and convenient construction can save a lot of engineering time and engineering cost. Therefore, for a wide range of applications, MPP cable protection pipe has the following characteristics.
MPP Cables Protective Pipe
1. Good temperature resistance, higher temperature resistance than traditional PVC pipe, Vicat softening point above 120℃, can be used between -5℃～70℃ for a long time.
2. Good toughness, resistance to geological settlement, effectively reduce the damage of geological disasters on the pipeline cable facilities.
3. Can be connected by hot melt method, high connection strength, can be used for non-excavation construction, reduce construction costs and improve construction efficiency.
4. Good electrical insulation, can be used for power cable ducts and pipes above 10KV.
5. Smooth inner wall, low friction resistance.
RTF Pipe Products Co., Ltd is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production and sales. At present, our main products include 6 systems of municipal engineering, gas engineering, dredging engineering, mining engineering, agricultural irrigation and electric power engineering, and many series of HDPE water supply pipe, HDPE dredging pipe, HDPE gas pipe, HDPE flame retardant anti-static mining pipe, HDPE ground source heat pump pipe, HDPE siphon drainage pipe, HDPE pipe fittings, MPP electric conduit and more than 6000 specifications.