In the current urban and new rural construction process, PE corrugated pipe is widely used in the construction of various pipelines because of its excellent performance.
So what exactly is PE corrugated pipe? And what are its properties?
PE corrugated pipe is an extruded plastic protective sleeve made of polyethylene, which is also called corrugated pipe because of its ring-shaped corrugation inside and outside. The pipe is a new type of pipe with a ring-shaped structure and smooth inner wall, which was first developed in Germany in the early 80s. Due to its excellent performance and relatively economical cost, it has been greatly promoted and applied in Europe and the United States and other countries.
Characteristics of PE corrugated pipe.
1. Annular wave pattern structure, with rigid and flexible both high quality physical properties, ring stiffness, good flexibility, compressive strength, impact resistance physical properties smooth, corrosion resistance, non-toxic zero pollution, is an environmental protection pipe fittings
2. Hollow ribbed bone structure, very light, easy and fast transportation, engineering construction, reduce construction costs
3. Convenient connection, good tightness of connection head, reliable long-term operation quality, no leakage
4. Smooth inner cavity of pipeline, small fluid mechanics friction, large total flow rate, used for insulation casing project, very easy to wear cable, high efficiency of engineering construction
5. Temperature resistance, good wear resistance, buried use period can be nearly 50 years, used for cable sheathing pipe, with excellent insulation characteristics and flame retardant grade, strong and durable, cable line operation can be trusted
6. moderate tensile strain, can be laid without pipe immediately in the slightly curved pipe trench, and not subject to the road must be level uneven foundation settlement hazards.
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe has excellent chemical stability, aging resistance and resistance to environmental stress cracking. HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe produced from its raw materials is a flexible pipe. The main performance is as follows.
1、Strong resistance to external pressure
The outer wall is in the shape of a ring corrugated structure, which greatly enhances the ring stiffness of the pipe, thus enhancing the resistance of the pipe to soil load.
2、Low engineering cost
Under the condition of equal load, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe only needs a thin wall to meet the requirements. Therefore, compared with the same material specifications of the solid wall phase pipe, can save about half of the raw materials, so HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe cost is also lower. This is another outstanding feature of the pipe.
Because of the light weight of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe, handling and connection are very convenient, so the construction is fast and maintenance work is simple. In the case of tight schedule and poor construction conditions, its advantages are more obvious.
4、Small friction coefficient, large flow
HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe using HDPE as material can pass a larger flow than other pipes of the same caliber. In other words, the same flow requirements, can use relatively small caliber HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe.
5、Good low temperature resistance and impact resistance
The embrittlement temperature of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe is -70℃. General low temperature conditions (-30℃ above) construction without special protection measures, winter construction is convenient, and, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe has good impact resistance.
6、Good chemical stability
Because HDPE molecules have no polarity, so the chemical stability is excellent. In addition to a few strong oxidants, most chemical media do not have a destructive effect on it. General use of the environment of the soil, electricity, acid and alkali factors will not make the pipe damage, not breeding bacteria, not scale, its circulation area will not be reduced with the increase in running time.
7、Long service life
Under the condition of no ultraviolet sunlight, the service life of HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe can be more than 50 years.
8、Excellent wear-resisting performance
Germany has proved with tests that the abrasion resistance of HDPE is even several times higher than that of steel pipes.
1. Drainage pipes and ventilation ducts of coal mines and housing buildings.
2. Municipal road projects, underground buried drainage pipes and sewage pipes in residential areas.
3. Agricultural irrigation water, waterlogging; sewage treatment stations, sewage treatment plant drainage pipeline conveying pipeline.
4. Chemical plant ventilation pipeline and chemical plants, mining for fluid mechanics conveying pipeline.
5. General production and processing of sewage inspection wells; pipes for highways.
6. High-voltage cable lines, post and telecommunications cable protection casing, etc.
Pay attention to RTF Pipe industry, to understand more pipeline industry information!
The above is the pipeline information brought to you by RTF this issue, we will see you next time~