MPP power pipe is also called (MPP power cable protection pipe, MPP cable protection pipe), divided into excavation type and non-excavation type, MPP non-excavation type power pipe is also known as MPP top pipe or dragging pipe.
MPP power pipe adopts modified polypropylene as the main raw material, which can be used for laying pipes and cables in roads, railroads, buildings, riverbeds and other special areas without digging, digging and damaging the road surface. Compared with the traditional "trenching and burial method", non-excavation power pipe project is more adaptable to the current environmental protection requirements, removing the dusty, traffic obstruction and other nuisance factors caused by the traditional construction, this technology can also lay pipelines in some areas where excavation operations cannot be implemented, such as protected areas of monuments, downtown areas, crop and farmland protection areas, highways, rivers, etc. Highways, rivers, etc.
Resistant to high temperature and external pressure, it is suitable for high voltage wire and cable pipeline pipe above 10KV. 110mm～mid 250mm, divided into ordinary type and reinforced type. Ordinary type is suitable for excavation laying construction and non-excavation through construction burial depth of less than 4M; reinforced type is suitable for non-excavation through construction burial depth of more than 4M.
MPP Cables Protective Pipe
MPP power pipe can be widely used in municipal, telecommunications, electric power, gas, water, heat and other pipeline projects.
MPP power pipe urban and rural non-excavation horizontal directional drilling power drainage project, and open excavation power drainage project.
MPP power pipe urban and rural non-excavation horizontal directional drilling into the sewerage drainage project. Industrial wastewater discharge project.
1. MPP power pipe has excellent electrical insulation.
2. MPP power pipe has high heat deflection temperature and low temperature impact performance.
3. MPP power pipe has higher tensile and compressive properties than HDPE.
4. MPP power pipe is light, smooth, small friction main force, can be hot fusion welding butt joint.
5. MPP power pipe long-term use temperature a 5 ~ 70 ℃.
6. MPP pipe construction instructions
l MPP power pipe transportation, construction process is strictly prohibited arbitrary throwing, impact, scratching, exposure to the sun.
MPP power pipe hot fusion butt two pipe axis to align, end cutting to vertical flat.
MPP power pipe processing temperature, time, pressure, depending on the weather conditions to adjust accordingly.
l MPP power pipe minimum bending radius should be ≥ 75 pipe outside diameter.
1. Check whether the welding machine's power supply, hydraulic oil, heating plate, etc. meet the welding requirements.
2. Test run the milling cutter and oil pump switch etc. on empty.
3. Load the kawas with the same specifications as the pipe into the frame.
4. Set the heating plate temperature to the welding temperature, the general welding temperature is at 225℃, when the temperature is low, it can be increased by 5-10℃. Before heating, apply a clean soft paper or cloth dipped in alcohol to wipe the surface of the heating plate to clean its oil, debris, etc., but care should be taken not to scratch the PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) anti-adhesive layer.
1. Clear the dirt from both ends of the pipe. Place the pipe in the rack tile, so that the two ends extend the same length. The part of the pipe outside of the rack should be supported to hold up. Make the pipe axis and rack centerline at the same height, and then fix the kava. Place the milling cutter and mill the pipe. After continuous cutting on both ends of the pipe, remove the pressure and let the milling cutter idle for two or three weeks before backing off the movable frame and closing the milling cutter switch. Chip thickness should be 0.1-1mm, adjust the chip thickness by adjusting the height of the milling cutter blade.
2. Take out the milling cutter and close the two ends of the pipe. Check the end face its situation. The misalignment of the two ends of the pipe should not exceed 10% of the wall thickness of the pipe.
When the two ends of the pipe are brought together, there is no obvious gap between the two ends of the pipe, the gap width should be in line with the following provisions: 0.3mm (dn<225mm); 0.5mm (225mm400mm). If it does not meet the requirements, it should be milled again until it meets the above requirements.
3. measuring the drag force, including the frictional resistance of the moving fixture, and welding process parameters pressure. The two are superimposed to determine the actual pressure. Check whether the heating plate temperature reaches the set value. When the temperature reaches the set temperature, it should be insulated again for more than 10 minutes, to be heated plate temperature uniformity. If in the environment of low temperature or windy conditions, there should be insulation measures, insulation time needs to be extended. Until the temperature is uniform and the actual temperature reaches the set value.
4. When the temperature of heating plate reaches the set value, put it into the rack quickly and apply the required pressure until the flanges appear around both ends of the pipe and the minimum rolled edge reaches the required height.
5. Reduce the pressure to the specified value, so that the pipe end face and the heating plate just keep contact with each other, and continue heating until the specified time
6. After the heat absorption time reaches the specified value, back off the activity frame and quickly remove the heating plate. Then close the two pipe ends. The switching time should be as short as possible, can not exceed the specified value. And the pressure at the time of closing should not be too large, otherwise the molten material will be extruded, resulting in a decline in welding quality. In the first welding, when the butt joint is completed, the outer layer of the flap should be immediately removed to observe the amount of molten material between the two butt ends. Should ensure that there is enough molten material between the two end surfaces. If there is too much molten material, the appropriate increase in the closing pressure. On the contrary, reduce the closing pressure. Know until the best pressure is determined. To ensure the quality of welding.
7. Rise the pressure to the specified value, keep the pressure cool for 5 minutes. After the natural cooling to room temperature, unload the pressure, release the kava, remove the pipe, welding is complete.
1. The wrong side of the welded surface pipe should not exceed 10% of the pipe wall thickness.
2. When the temperature is low, the heating temperature should be raised and the heat absorption time should be extended.
3. Heating pressure should be controlled in stages, the pressure is slightly higher when heating and smaller when absorbing heat.
4. when the ambient temperature is lower than -5 ℃ or windy weather, there should be insulation and preventive measures. Otherwise, the welding quality will be seriously affected.
5. Pipe welding should not be carried out in rainy weather.
6. Welding seam cooling should be natural cooling, when using forced cooling, will affect the quality of pipe welding.
7. Heating plate surface and tube end should be cleaned with alcohol frequently to ensure that the heating plate surface is free of oil and water, and impurities. Heating plate surface anti-adhesive layer should not be damaged, before welding, the application of clean cotton yarn or rags to wipe the pipe end surface of water, impurities and soil. Should keep the end surface of the welded pipe clean.
8. When there is water vapor on the end face of the pipe to be welded, before heating, the heating plate should be used to bake the pipe end face until the water vapor is completely evaporated, and then the pipe should be heated.
9. When cleaning the end face of the pipe, someone should supervise to prevent the pipe from being clamped together and hurt your hand.
10. Operators should be trained to work.
11. When the wall thickness of the pipe is less than 6mm, hot melt butt jointing is generally not used. Otherwise, it is difficult to ensure the quality of pipe welding.
1. What kind of characteristics does MPP power pipe have?
A: Excellent electrical insulation, high heat deflection temperature and low temperature impact performance, tensile, compressive
Performance is higher than HDPE.
2. What is the wide application of MPP power pipe?
A: MPP power pipe is widely used in municipal, telecommunications, electric power and other pipeline projects. Urban and rural non-excavation horizontal directional drilling power drainage project, and lighting excavation power drainage project. Urban and rural non-excavation horizontal directional drilling into the sewerage drainage project, industrial wastewater discharge project.
3. What are the advantages of MPP power pipe?
A: (1) MPP power pipe has excellent electrical insulation.
(2) MPP power pipe has a high heat deflection temperature and low temperature impact performance.
(3) MPP power pipe has higher tensile and compressive properties than HDPE.
(4) MPP power pipe is light, smooth, small friction main force, can be hot fusion welding butt joint.
(5) MPP power pipe long-term use temperature -5-70 degrees.
4. What are the types of MPP power pipe products?
A: MPP power pipe is divided into ordinary type and reinforced type, and the reinforced type is divided into excavated pipe and non-excavated pipe, the so-called and MPP non-excavated pipe is also called MPP top pipe, MPP tola pipe, MPP traction pipe.
5. MPP power pipe and several other names?
A: MPP power cable protection pipe is also known as MPP power pipe, MPP cable pipe, MPP communication pipe, MPP cable threading pipe.
6. What are the raw materials of MPP power pipe?
A: PP powder (modified polypropylene) is the main master batch.
7. What kind of connection method is used for MPP power pipe?
A: Hot melt welding butt with welding machine, fusion point at about 200 degrees, not more than 220 degrees, when the temperature reaches, you can butt at both ends. (Because the connection method of MPP pipe is hot melt welding, the welding port is not good, it will damage the cable line or may pull flat, so
MPP power pipe must be made of brand new material)
8. What is the color of the power pipe?
A: MPP power pipe is orange
9. MPP cable protection pipe wall thickness 10, cable 80mm please ask the outside diameter and inner diameter is how big?
A: Only the wall thickness, it is impossible to calculate the inner diameter and outer diameter, mpp power pipe for non-excavation, cable casing in general, the choice of pipe diameter is 1.5 times the outer diameter of the cable, the coefficient 80 * 1.5 = 120mm, then the pipe you use should be 125mm, the outer diameter is mpp power pipe market specifications commonly used, the last clear answer is 125 * 10 MPP Non-excavation power pipe, called MPP top pipe, MPP traction pipe, MPP tola pipe.
10. What are the construction instructions for MPP pipe?
A: Pipe transportation, construction process is strictly prohibited arbitrary throwing, impact, scratching, exposure. Hot fusion butt two pipe axis to be aligned, end cutting to vertical flat. Processing temperature, time, pressure, depending on the weather conditions to adjust accordingly. The minimum bending radius of the pipe should be ≥ 75 tube outside diameter.
11. MPP pipe excavation pipe and the difference between non-excavation pipe?
A: The so-called excavated pipe is the ground trench to bury the pipe directly, the so-called non-excavated pipe is the road does not need to be excavated, directly from one side of the road with the top machine brick hole top to the other side of the road pipe, according to the construction of the difference, also known as MPP top pipe, MPP
Torah pipe, MPP traction pipe.
12. What is the difference between mpp power pipe and hdpe power pipe
In fact, understanding the nature of MPP and HDPE materials, identify MPP pipe and non-MPP pipe is not difficult; MPP pipe with high temperature resistance, the pipe is rigid, while PE pipe due to the inability to withstand high temperatures, the material is thermoplastic; understand this essential difference, the construction site through no special detection equipment is extremely easy to identify, you can use the pipe hot melt docking machine attached to the cutting machine to plan the end of the pipe, due to MPP Power pipe with high temperature resistance, power pipe manufacturers cutting will not decompose, cutting surface smooth and flat; and PE pipe can not withstand high temperature, cutting will soften and decompose, cutting surface rough. In addition, people familiar with the two types of pipe can also be identified by knocking on the pipe, through the sound of knocking, MPP non-excavated power pipe due to the rigid, crisp sound loud and clear.